Thursday, February 22, 2007

Night Photos



My other love is grabbing the camera and ambling about taking photos...My partner Jim paints the sky so we are always gazing upward with the camera...So, whilst out waiting for the comet to appear a couple of weeks back, I swiped the camera off him, after I spied what I thought would be a great shot. I'm really happy with the way it turned out...the lights of the fairground reflected in the window, the day, just fading over the old tower by the beach.

So, then, (we are always fighting over the camera!!!!), I took this rather strange image of Comet McNaught when it was dark enough to see it. This was almost the last night it was visible in our skies. This was all taken from Semaphore Beach by the old Palais on a warm summers night.

No comments: